Thursday, August 8, 2013

Diy bag inspired by Tom Ford ! By @themorasmoothie

tutorial bag, craft bag, diy bag, fashion diy

read more on www.themorasmoothie.com




Hi there!
Today I wanna show this Diy about a bag.
To create it I was inspired by Alix of Tom Ford, it is easy to make,  u just need leather, a zipper long enough and needle for the sewing machine for leather. First I cut a piece of leather 50 x 60 cm (for those who follow me already for a while on the blog know that I use recycled leather, waste from businesses or type stores upholsterers).
I folded the piece in two leaving out one part and then apply the zipper, then I cut the round to tuck the arm (to be precise I used a vase with a circular base). I sewed all the edges as seen in the pic and I applied the zipper ... the only entrance to the bag is the zipper, but I assure you that it is very comfortable and roomy! What do you think about?
Hope you like it, a big kiss and keep in touch!



Ciao!
Il Diy di oggi è una borsa.
Per crearla mi sono ispirata alla Alix di Tom Ford, farla è semplice, basta avere della pelle, una cerniera abbastanza lunga ed un ago per pelle per la macchina da cucire. Per prima cosa ho tagliato un pezzo di pelle di 50 x 60 cm ( per chi mi segue già da un pò sul blog sa che uso pelle riciclata, da scarto di aziende o negozi tipo tappezzieri ). 
Ho piegato il pezzo in due lasciando fuori una parte per poi applicarvi la cerniera, poi ho tagliato il tondo per infilare il braccio ( per essere precisa ho usato un vaso a base circolare). Ho cucito tutti i bordi come si vede in foto ed ho applicato la cerniera... l'unico ingresso alla borsa è la cerniera, ma vi assicuro che è molto comoda e capiente! Che ne dite?
Spero vi piaccia un bacione ed al prossimo post.

No comments:

Post a Comment