Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Diy Necklace inspired Dsquared by TMS





Hi, today I'm posting this necklace I worn the night of VFNO, it is made with metal rings. I had this idea already for a while, then when I saw the collection of Dsquared I said "why do not try to make it as well using a cheap material?" So I started to work.
Step by step: I made 3 sizes of metal rings and thread (I colored with polish, but sorry in the pic the lateral sides are not colored). To make the lateral sides I just put the metal rings (each on one side) and then stopped with 2 nodes. For the central side I first put a metal ring then I passed the second one in the 2 thread together blocking the first, then roll the edges and go on the job by one side (the first metal ring) add 3 metal ring, putting the first and passing the thread (I'm posting pics taken with a yellow lanyard and rings where maybe you better understand the steps) so I went on to form this decoration which I then joined the side with a knot and glue, and finally I put a chain and lock. A bit long to explain, but not difficult, I hope I was clear. kisses



Ciao oggi vi posto questa collana che ho indossato la sera della VFNO, è fatta con delle rondelle. Avevo quest' idea già da un pò,poi quando ho visto la collezione di Dsquared mi sono detta perchè non provare a farla così, usando un materiale povero? Così mi sono messa all' opera.
Step by step: ho preso rondelle di 3 misure e filo (le ho colorate con lo smalto, ma scusate nelle foto dei laterali non sono colorate). Per fare i laterali ho semplicemente infilato le rondelle (ognuna su un lato) e poi fermate con 2 nodi. Per la parte centrale ho prima infilato una rondella poi ho fatto passare la seconda nei 2 fili uniti bloccando la prima, poi si tirano i lembi e si continua il lavoro da una parte (la prima rondella) si aggiunge una terza rondella, poggiandola sulla prima e facendo passare il filo ( vi posto delle foto fatte con un cordino giallo e anelli da dove forse si capiscono meglio i passaggi) sono andata avanti così sino a formare questa decorazione che ho poi unito ai laterali con un nodo e della colla, e per finire ho messo una catena e la chiusura. Un pò lunga da spiegare, ma non difficile, spero di essere stata chiara. Baci

by The Mora Smoothie



Follow on Bloglovin




























No comments:

Post a Comment