Sunday, September 23, 2012

Goodbye Summer... I miss u!



... taking advantage of a warm day I took a ride on Lake... of Garda, to savor the last days of this season. Although I must say that for me the lake has a fascinating power and a magical atmosphere in all seasons and its nuances ... I stopped to admire the view, but also the fishing nets ... tickled my fancy ... (I almost wanted to ask it, but I was ashamed) ... That's why I've been immortalized with the boat "obsession" (chiodo fisso) hahaha ...! Obviously mine is creativity. In this outfit I wore a DIY leather bracelet inspired by Blugirl and a headband, always DIY. See you soon with step by step, kisses kisses



... approfittando di una calda giornata ho fatto un giro sul lago...di Garda, per gustarmi gli ultimi giorni di questa stagione. Anche se devo dire che per me il lago ha un potere affascinante ed un' atmosfera magica in tutte le stagioni e le sue sfumature... Mi sono sofferma ad ammirare il panorama, ma anche le reti dei pescatori ...stuzzicavano la mia fantasia...(volevo quasi chiedergliele, ma mi sono vergognata)...Proprio per questo sono stata immortalata con la barca "chiodo fisso"...ahahah!!! Ovviamente il mio è la creatività. In quest' outfit ho indossato un bracciale DIY di pelle ispirato a Blugirl ed una fascia per capelli,sempre DIY. A presto con gli step by step ,baci baci



Follow on Bloglovin





















No comments:

Post a Comment