Sunday, January 27, 2013

Diy fashion bag inspired by Louis Vuitton! by The Mora Smoothie

fashion diy

by www.themorasmoothie.com



Hello everyone! Here I'm with a new step by step to make by yourself from an old baga new one  inspired by ... Louis Vuitton! The original bag is really beautiful, but how could it not? ...
I've worn this outfit. To make it I used an old bag, wool very thin as the one used for this skirt, a piece of leather, and I used hot glue to combine everything. Then I used a closure for bag, but  to decorate it I used a ring for curtains and black beads to decorate it, here I stopped everything with hot glue too. And then I put the handles, do you remember them? The tutorial ishere. I'm really satisfied is a really fashion DIY , hope you like it. A very  big kiss


Ciao a tutti, eccomi con un nuovo step by step per crearsi da soli da una vecchia borsa una nuova ispirata a ... Louis Vuitton! La borsa originale è veramente bellissima, ma come non potrebbe?...
L'ho già indossata in questo outfit. Per farla ho usato una vecchia borsa, della lana molto sottile come quella usata per questa gonna, un pezzo di pelle, ed ho usato la colla a caldo per unire il tutto. Poi ho usato una chiusura per borsa, ma per decorarla ho usato un anello per tende e delle perline nere per decorarlo, anche qui ho fermato tutto con colla a caldo. E poi vi ho messo i manici, ve li ricordate? il tutorial è qui. Sono proprio soddisfatta è veramente un diy fashion, spero vi piaccia. Un bacione





Follow on Bloglovin 



No comments:

Post a Comment