Sunday, September 7, 2014

Nero Giardini! That sounds cool!

fashion, fashion blog, blog, fashion blogger,fashionblog, fashionblogger, blogger, italianblog, madeinitaly, bag, shoes, themorasmoothie, nerogiardini, ss2015, nerogiardini bag, prewiev, fblog, fblogger, brand, shopping on line

read more on www.themorasmoothie.com



 Hi guys out there!
I don't know by you but here in north Italy even though it's just September, month  I really love, the month of my B-Day, my memories, smells and tastes, this year began as "rain's season" and so I can just fly away with my mind trough a new Summer that will be and that's why I decided to tell you now about the new collection by Nero Giardini  for S/S 2015 I've got the pleasure to discover in Milan at Micam fair.
I would wear it all right now... Nero Giardini is a brand that I really love, I got  boots for years now that I did not leave, really perfect and infallible comfort, at least for me, what do you think about? 
Made in Italy by Nero Giardini you can understand from every point of view, from the craftsmanship quality to the materials, to the wearability.
In the new collection you can choose from heels to wedges, to ankle boots that are a must-have of the brand, from to renewed boots with floral embroidery or inserts in transparent retina to the street style sneakers with fluo laces combined with the colors of the rubber... amazing!
And the bags, I'm in love with the bag  you can see in the pic, it's great, isn't it? 

fashion, fashion blog, blog, fashion blogger,fashionblog, fashionblogger, blogger, italianblog, madeinitaly, bag, shoes, themorasmoothie, nerogiardini, ss2015, nerogiardini bag, prewiev, fblog, fblogger, brand, shopping on line, micam, micam2014, themicam

fashion, fashion blog, blog, fashion blogger,fashionblog, fashionblogger, blogger, italianblog, madeinitaly, bag, shoes, themorasmoothie, nerogiardini, ss2015, nerogiardini bag, prewiev, fblog, fblogger, brand, shopping on line, micam, micam2014, themicam

fashion, fashion blog, blog, fashion blogger,fashionblog, fashionblogger, blogger, italianblog, madeinitaly, bag, shoes, themorasmoothie, nerogiardini, ss2015, nerogiardini bag, prewiev, fblog, fblogger, brand, shopping on line, micam, micam2014, themicam


1 comment:

  1. Wow Great i am in searching of this Post . You Explain the Topic Very Well . Thanks And you can also know about curtains by Visit this site

    ReplyDelete