Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of Face Cream Rivini Research by The Mora Smoothie




Hello everyone, today there are news on the air, because as you can see today's post is different. In fact, below you will find a review of a face cream that I like very much, I collaborate with this company but of course I wanted to tell you about it before testing the product ... and I was really pleased about the texture,speed of absorption and practically with neutral scent. First I would like to emphasize the importance of using a moisturizer every day (even after 20 years, but I would say even before), and apply it always performing a massage (which wasa lifting action).
In detail, this face cream of Rivini Research contains the latest findings in the field of bio cosmetic technologies: plant stem cells, boswellic acids, hyaluronic acid and glycolic acid. What does this mean? This cream has a powerfull action dermo-regenerating and illuminating effect. Anyway back to me I wanna say u  that I've found it's also great for decolletè and around the eyes (which is usually a sore spot and easily irritated by other products). I liked alsoto  test the BB cream effect (if you follow me you can see that I do not like to wear makeup a lot), mixing this cream with my foundation I had the desired effect and that is skin colored but not heavy, and above all breathable, which say I'm satisfied! If I have intrigued I recommend you try it, you find it in the best pharmacy ...




Ciao a tutti, da oggi ci sono novità nell' aria, infatti come potete notare oggi il post è diverso dal solito. Infatti di seguito trovate la recensione di una crema viso che a me piace tantissimo, collaboro con questa azienda ma ovviamente prima di parlarvene ho voluto testare il prodotto...e ne sono rimasta veramente soddisfatta, sia dalla texture, dalla velocità di assorbimento e dalla profumazione praticamente neutra. Per prima cosa vorrei sottolineare l'importanza di usare una crema idratante tutti i giorni ( già dopo i 20 anni, ma io direi anche prima),  e applicarla sempre eseguendo un massaggio (che ha di per sè un' azione lifting). Nel dettaglio questa crema viso della Rivini Research contiene gli ultimi ritrovati nel campo delle bio tecnologie cosmetiche: cellule staminali vegetali, acidi boswellici, acido jaluronico ed acido glicolico. Cosa significa tutto ciò? Questa crema ha una potente azione dermo rigenerante ed illuminante. Comunque tornando a me vorrei dirvi che l' ho trovata ottima anche per decolletè e contorno occhi (che di solito è un tasto dolente e facilmente irritabile da altri prodotti). Mi è piaciuto testare anche l' effetto BB cream ( se già mi seguite potete notare che non mi piace truccarmi molto), miscelando questa crema con il mio fondotinta ho avuto l' effetto desiderato e cioè pelle colorita ma non appesantita e soprattutto traspirante, che dire sono soddisfatta! Se vi ho incuriosito vi consiglio di provarla, la trovate nelle migliori farmacie...



Follow on Bloglovin































No comments:

Post a Comment